Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. Today, our digital mortgage platform powers hundreds of mortgage lending institutions nationwide, from non-depository mortgage banks, to credit unions, to brokers, to community banks. We work to make them, and all of their employees, the real heroes who enable homeowners to achieve the American Dream. And we’re just getting started.
WHAT WE HOPE FOR YOU...
Maxwell is growing our Sales Development team to help us with the ever-growing demand for our platform and services. The Maxwell SDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Maxwell so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be. To answer the question that should be on your mind: Yes, our successful SDRs have a direct promotion path in our sales organization.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Drive Maxwell’s revenue growth through creative outreach via high quality and high quantity cold calls, emails, etc with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Research prospect contact information and best ways to get in touch with them
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Educate prospects on Maxwell’s digital mortgage solutions and service offerings
- Work closely with account executives, marketing, and customer success on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
- Maintain accurate notes, activity and opportunity data in SalesForce CRM
- Have a significant impact on the growth of our business through lead qualification, opportunity development, new customer acquisition, and interaction with Account Executives and Customer Success
- Partnering with internal resources to learn and grow into your sales career
IDEALLY YOU'LL HAVE...
- 1+ year prior sales experience (bonus points for prior software/tech sales/ mortgage experience)
- Results Oriented Hunter: you know what it takes to succeed and want to leverage your skills and resources to create the desired outcomes
- Track record of top performance: organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in sales
- Positive attitude: trained in effective opportunity discovery and an ability to speak/sell to prospect pain points
- Self starter: need little guidance and own targets and projects from beginning to end
- First impression for Maxwell: represent with excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Naturally curious: you have a passion for learning new things and understanding what makes our customers successful
**Not sure you meet every ideal? We are a company focused on capabilities instead of the "perfect mold" and still want to hear from you so please apply!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employees are our greatest asset, and you play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and meaningful equity as an employee at a fast-growing, venture-backed software company. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- A 401(k) and top-tier insurance plans to select from along with a FSA and HSA where you can set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Flexible vacation time plus sick days, all 10 major holidays, and 1 floating holiday for your birthday, religious holiday, or other special day of your choice
- Up to 2 paid days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An "Even Merrier Holidays" where Maxwell closes down the office to make sure employees spend time with family and friends
- A company that is people-centric: we care about our employees and foster an inclusive environment to ensure everyone feels supported and valued
At Maxwell, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. All employment decisions at Maxwell are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
At Maxwell, we're looking for candidates with great experience and alignment with our core values. This is a full-time, salaried role based in Denver, CO. While we appreciate the interest, we are not accepting opportunities from contingency staffing agencies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.