SDR - Entry Level Sales
Reveneer is hiring several motivated Business Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our growing company and support our 60+ customer sales teams. Our SDRs work on collaborative internal teams that are seamless, embedded extensions of our customers inside sales teams, quickly and efficiently generating sales pipeline and driving revenue for some of the hottest B2B and SaaS technology companies on the market.
This is an entry-level position perfect for motivated professionals just starting out in their sales career, hungry, ambitious and ready to make an impact. Lack of sales experience is not a problem! Reveneer’s inside sales training and career development program is unmatched and perfectly equips our employees for success from day one and beyond.
What You'll Do
- Generate leads and pipeline opportunities as a dedicated, collaborative member of our B2B and SaaS technology customers' inside sales teams
- Conduct research to identify potential new business prospects and pre-qualify leads of prospective customers to build a robust pipeline
- Conduct outbound phone and email outreach to engage prospects to educate them and generate genuine interest in our customers’ products and targeted value proposition
- Engage in productive conversations with prospects designed to discover sales opportunities
- Quickly and confidently establish rapport with prospective customers and decision-makers
- Gain commitments and schedule brief web-based product demos and meetings and other call-to-action activities
- Diligently log activity, data and insights into salesforce.com
- Collaborate and work closely with the customer sales team and account executives to identify, opportunities, solve problems and work towards success
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Collaborate internally with the Sales Development and Customer Success teams and support systems to ensure continued progress towards individual growth and development
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- 0-2 years professional experience (this is an entry-level position)
- Strong desire to learn and grow and advance in a sales career
- Recognized work ethic and unwavering desire to consistently exceed goals and achieve results; motivated, disciplined and driven
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade and confidently communicate with customers
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality Excellent written and verbal communication skills; impeccable phone presence
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Strong web and computer skills; knowledge of CRM tools like salesforce.com to manage sales pipeline activities a plus
- Collaborative, service-oriented team player with a positive attitude
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reveneer does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We are dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility and a passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.